Updated: Feb 5, 2021
San Luis Obispo County PHL
Download flyer here.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced public health laboratory manager to serve as our Director of the Public Health Laboratory.
▪ Annual salary: $104,686 - $127,334
▪ Apply here. View complete job description and generous benefits package
▪ CA Public Health Microbiologist license required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
▪ Have strong knowledge of and experience in microbiology principles and practices
▪ Be an effective manager with skills in directing plans and operations, employee supervision, data gathering and analysis, and fiscal oversight
▪ Be tuned in to cutting-edge technology, including use of whole genome sequencing, bioinformatics, and molecular testing methodologies
▪ Easily develop partnerships and work collaboratively with public and private stakeholders and coworkers
▪ Be a proven problem solver, team builder, and strategic thinker
▪ Possess excellent organizational skills and be skilled at identifying best practices
San Luis Obispo (SLO, as it’s called here) is both a place and a lifestyle. Sprawling and rural, it sits at the intersection of surf culture, cowboy culture, and wine region sophistication. And that is a fine place to be.
Please see details and apply here.